Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unemployment Numbers

I just read that unemployment is at its worst since 1982. I'm sure the numbers being reported are as accurate as can be considering our flawed system.

What I mean is that I've been around the block enough times to know that some people are out there getting paid under the table. Employers like to be able to pay under the table also because they then avoid payroll taxes. Just judging from the amount of traffic I see on a daily basis I know that people in Los Angeles are doing well. Yes people are scared but that's okay cause I'd rather have growth that's not based on credit.

If we were to have a fair tax or a national sales tax then we can hire more IRS officers to police the collection of taxes and some employees will actually see a raise because their employers will save money.

Mobile post sent by mar2473 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: