Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pursuit of God

I have forgotten about you during good times but you stayed close by.
I have come running to you during bad times and you watched over me.
I have accused you of playing with my emotions and you laughed at me. 
I asked you to let me carry a burden so that others won't have to and you said okay.
I now know what they mean about being careful what you wish for.
I now know that all of this has been done out of love.
Looking back I can see that your plan is the perfect plan.
Despite my deviate behavior you have always been there for me.
How you have treated me has opened my eyes and my heart.
I am a better person and father because of what I've been through.
You knew what you were doing all along ;)
I now know that in my pursuit to find you all I have to do is pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.