Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mastermind Alliance

We normally hear about forming a mastermind alliance when it comes to business. This was made popular by Napoleon Hill in "Think and Grow Rich". What we commonly forget is that we need a mastermind alliance in our personal lives.
I am a single father and I knew from the beginning that I was going to lean on my friends and family a lot. The past 2 weeks I've come to recognize that my close friends and family are my mastermind alliance. These are people that have been there for me and my kids. They all share the common goal of seeing each other succeed. What I love about them is that we all share a sense of loyalty to each other and it's unspoken. I love my mastermind alliance deeply and I'm not just saying this cause I had a few drinks :).
I suggest for everyone to make sure you surround yourself with good friends and family. Accept the help when it's offered and don't allow for pride to turn help away.

Mobile post sent by mar2473 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: