Monday, March 30, 2009

Sales Tax Increase

Ok I know we are still only 2 days away from the increase but I just looked at my lease statement and it increased by $3 because of the increase. This is ridiculous cause now I'm going to speed up those payments and payoff my car sooner which won't benefit anybody but me. That means I am going to cut back on other spending in order to make that happen. I guess the only companies that will benefit are going to be the makers of Spam and Ramen cause that's what the kids and I will be eating while we make all these cut backs in our family budget. I refuse to give the state anymore money cause they are just so inefficient.



To all my friends who are hired by the state I apologize but I know most of you have admitted to me that the state empowers administrators too much and employees too little. So in the end all you have is bureaucratic heavy departments.

Mobile post sent by mar2473 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: